This red, black and white statement piece is made from 100% handspun sheep wool.
Los Labios, which means ‘lips’ in Spanish, has been featured in numerous home and design magazines including Elle Decor and has been a show stopper ever since. Hang on the wall for a kiss of style.
- material: 100% handspun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- natural color of wool & natural dye
- colors: black, white, red
- weaving technique: foot loom
- size: 160cm width x 210cm length
- handmade in Guatemala
- bio cotton Que Onda Vos label
- because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.